The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

You should get an EGA rear-guard signature as well. That way, when you are old and new forumites ask you "Where were you when people had early access to this game?" you can answer "I was here kid, I was here..."

I got me a new sig.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be completely honest I dont know why so many people bash EA and Bioware. Somebody said ea cant make a decent console game but BF3 is my poison till i get into this and its been that way for a while. Bioware's Knights of the Old Republic has to be my favorite game of all time right next to FFVII.

Although its cold out here, look at how nice they are to take care of us at all.

Their doin work, their bustin their butts. anything negative in these threads are just as annoying as that accidental pee spot in your underwear that keeps touching your leg.

I hear how great BF3 is doing i hear they had it for sale for 40% off the other day.

You are here. Posting inciting comments with an immature arrogant attitude like you're better than everyone. EVERY one of your posts SMACKS with arrogance and self service. You are not fooling anybody no matter how you try to justify it, you don't belong in this thread. You choose to come here to incite people because you're bored. Please stop the charade, you look like a fool.

And on the other side of the coin:

Your posts reek of immaturity and self-entitlement. Because you were not able to afford the pre-order earlier, that is somehow everyone else's fault but yours. You think you are entitled to get into the game at the same time as those of us who were able to pre-order earlier. You are not fooling anyone with your ill-disguised tantrum. Please stop the whining, you look like a brat.

in other news...by this time tomorrow everyone should be in and there will no longer be the need for any of this EGA controversy.

Enjoy this while you can people....it only happens once in an mmo's lifetime. Unless you are going to feel left out again once end game raiders and pvp'ers get gear you can't get because you don't\don't have time to raid or pvp end game.

lol Was that a trolling remark from you?

And you are insinuating that I need anyone to buy me anything when you got done saying that you were too poor to pre-order the game earlier?

Tell you what, just keep replying to everyone here it bumps the thread. Thanks bro. In the meantime I've fed you enough for now. I feel like the troll is satisfied. Keep up the good work on those bumps I appreciate it.

Edited by Justinjedi

I wonder how many people have reported you so far.

For what? Having a differing viewpoint?

I haven't insulted anyone nor made threats. I've even posted helpful info in the thread if you bothered to read it all.

The term "trolling" is used too loosely. Trying to report someone on those grounds alone is pretty shaky. To me, your constant posts about "reporting me" are trolling as you are trying to incite others.

in other news...by this time tomorrow everyone should be in and there will no longer be the need for any of this EGA controversy.

Enjoy this while you can people....it only happens once in an mmo's lifetime. Unless you are going to feel left out again once end game raiders and pvp'ers get gear you can't get because you don't\don't have time to raid or pvp end game.

I at least am doing exactly that: having an absolute blast following the various threads on this :)

And on the other side of the coin:

Your posts reek of immaturity and self-entitlement. Because you were not able to afford the pre-order earlier, that is somehow everyone else's fault but yours. You think you are entitled to get into the game at the same time as those of us who were able to pre-order earlier. You are not fooling anyone with your ill-disguised tantrum. Please stop the whining, you look like a brat.

I can tell you fail at getting the competitive side of an MMO. And for that you should go back to playing single player games. They might as well tell me that the things that you get in the collectors edition vendor store can be used to improve ur stats. That wouldnt surprise me The fact that some ppl who are in the same category (pre-oreders) have an advantage over others. (i.e. getting a head start because u pre ordered earlier) is...... I could see with them letting in collectors edition b4 regular digital orders or something... i just want to hear them explain this fc up after Christmas....

For what? Having a differing viewpoint?

I haven't insulted anyone nor made threats. I've even posted helpful info in the thread if you bothered to read it all.

The term "trolling" is used too loosely. Trying to report someone on those grounds alone is pretty shaky. To me, your constant posts about "reporting me" are trolling as you are trying to incite others.

No trying about it.

And no, I'm trying to get you to behave like someone speaking in a community forum. Either that or get you to be quiet.

Stop hiding behind anonymity in order to be rude to people for your amusement. It's cowardly, and immature, and likely speaks to a larger inferiority complex problem that you probably don't think is apparent, but most certainly is.

There are ways to express your opinions without intentionally going out of your way to insult others, who have done nothing to you personally.

Edited by Krede

I can tell you fail at getting the competitive side of an MMO. And for that you should go back to playing single player games. They might as well tell me that the things that you get in the collectors edition vendor store can be used to improve ur stats. That wouldnt surprise me The fact that some ppl who are in the same category (pre-oreders) have an advantage over others. (i.e. getting a head start because u pre ordered earlier) is...... I could see with them letting in collectors edition b4 regular digital orders or something... i just want to hear them explain this fc up after Christmas....

That was the original plan. People who ordered the CE were supposed to get in before the other orders. But people threw a tantrum over people spending more money getting in earlier.

Your access though, whether CE or otherwise, was always based on the order you entered your pre-order code. That was stated from Day 1.

Hey! i have not read most of the other posts in this thread so this question might of been answered already. Does everyone that has not received EGA get it tomorrow? Or is it more waves going out?

It seems that everyone will get in tomorrow. Apparently that's what Rockjaw said on Twitter

No trying about it.

And no, I'm trying to get you to behave like someone speaking in a community forum. Either that or get you to be quiet.

Stop hiding behind anonymity in order to be rude to people for your amusement. It's cowardly, and immature, and likely speaks to a larger inferiority complex problem that you probably don't think is apparent, but most certainly is.

There are ways to express your opinions without intentionally going out of your way to insult others, who have done nothing to you personally.

And do you really think if we were all in one big room together in person, that people would be complaining and saying the things they are now to BioWare?

I'm simply being the voice of reason pointing out that no one has a reason to get upset at BioWare for how they chose to do the early access. They didn't change it at the last minute or anything. They made it quite clear that you got in based on the order of when you entered your pre-order code. Personally, I find it ridiculous that that point has to be made over and over.

Hey! i have not read most of the other posts in this thread so this question might of been answered already. Does everyone that has not received EGA get it tomorrow? Or is it more waves going out?

People will keep getting invited up until December 19 as long as people keep pre-ordering the game between now and then.

And do you really think if we were all in one big room together in person, that people would be complaining and saying the things they are now to BioWare?

I'm simply being the voice of reason pointing out that no one has a reason to get upset at BioWare for how they chose to do the early access. They didn't change it at the last minute or anything. They made it quite clear that you got in based on the order of when you entered your pre-order code. Personally, I find it ridiculous that that point has to be made over and over.

I was going to reply to this post, but then i deleted it.

so now you are left with this. :D