The Full Monty

Munashe

I'm an altaholic.

Eventually I'll get all 8 classess to 50.

So far...

Sith Warrior Marauder = 50

Bounty Hunter Powertech = 32

Imperial Agent Sniper = 28

Sith Inquisitor Assassin = 26

Trooper Commando = 26

Smuggler Gunslinger = 23

Jedi Knight Guardian = 19

Jedi Consular Sage = 18

Yes I plan to do this too. I planned to have 8 advances classes with my 8 character and to have at least 1 potentiel heal and 1 potential tank in each faction.

So far I have:

-SI Assassin 50

-IA Sniper 40

all other classes to 10-15 except my scoundrel and my bounty hunter that I restarted to change their advance class.

In the end I'll have a SW Juggernaut, a BH Mercenary, a JK Sentinel, a Trooper Vanguard, a JC Sage and a Scoundrel.

I will probably test the trooper next.

P.S. : IA story is amazing so far.

Edited by Aesahaettr

I had a start on all 8 ACs on my Sith server, but then they started talking about future updates to the legacy system, updates that I may not be able to take advantage of if I already have my characters created.

So now my plan is to roll 1/2 of the ACs as Sith and roll the rest as mirror classes on a Republic server. That way I also have an even balance of tank/dps/heals in each location. Also, it means I don't have to do Dromund Kaas 8 times. :)

Sith Juggernaut - Light Side 50

Sith Assassin - Light Side 50

Imperial Operative - Light Side 42

Mercenary Hunter - Light Side 23

Jedi Sentinel - Light Side 15

Jedi Sage - Dark Side 13

Republic Gunslinger - Light Side 12

Republic Vanguard - Light Side 11

All the classes, and Mirrors. My question will be whether or not I play 8 more times for the Dark Side (or Light Side Sage) playthroughs since some classes definitely reflect your decisions through their story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.