NEED FOR SPEED.... Custom Speeders?

Talsalus

Well.. BW said they plan on improving space combat in the future, allowing more customization and such.

Soo why don't get the ability to do custom speeders? Would be a nice future feature. When they end up adding actual speeder racing it would be amazing to actually be able to have a custom speeder :).. I'm talking about color/material.. size.. form.. decals.. all that stuff

anyone else have any comments or ideas for this?

Edited by Talsalus

I like this idea. Ability to have a speeder with slots you could put various mods in for increased speed, stealth, etc.

Agreed. There could be one "mod" slot that can be used for either increasing speed by 10% (so that its faster than the standard one, but not as fast as the next tier one), or more armour to reduce possibility of being dismounted.

Additional cosmetic slots could allow for different colours, decals and maybe even cosmetic attachments.

That'd be fun.

I'd love it if different upgrades changed the graphics on your speeder, but I digress, that may be too much to ask for.

But I would love to race around against NPCs and Players, using Speeder Weapons to knock the others out of the race.

Might make Taris worth the mind-numbing length.