How useful is the increased movement speed from Rage in PvP?

Coogihat

I'm a beginning Maurader looking to get into PvP later on.

Just out of curiousity, how useful is the increased movement speed you get from the Rage spec in PvP? Does it somewhat compare in usefulness to the supposedly better or at least more consistent damage you get with Annihilation?

Just out of curiousity, how useful is the increased movement speed you get from the Rage spec in PvP? Does it somewhat compare in usefulness to the supposedly better or at least more consistent damage you get with Annihilation?

any movement increase is beneficial

Huh what movement speed increase in Rage tree ??

Only thing remotely close to that description is the 40% runspeed increase after using Obliterate (charge leap on 10 meters range), only thing is that this skill make you leap to your current target position server side, that means when you get to it your target has already move 5+ meters away from that position :rolleyes:

I think you thought about the 15% speedrun increase (in combat, when sprint isn't available) of the Carnage spec, in Ataru form. It's of course good not to get kitted (with the help of roots).

Huh what movement speed increase in Rage tree ??

Only thing remotely close to that description is the 40% runspeed increase after using Obliterate (charge leap on 10 meters range), only thing is that this skill make you leap to your current target position server side, that means when you get to it your target has already move 5+ meters away from that position :rolleyes:

I think you thought about the 15% speedrun increase (in combat, when sprint isn't available) of the Carnage spec, in Ataru form. It's of course good not to get kitted (with the help of roots).

No i think he was talking about the obliterate buff. its temporary usefulness was probably what hes curious about.

Or he could be talking about keeping predation up all the time which is possible as long as you don't die. The obliterate speed boost can be helpful in your rotation, but really isn't necessary with predation.

But yeah keeping your team running 50% faster in say huttball for instance can be pretty great.