Annihilation or Rage for 75% PvE/25% PvP?

Berabouman

Building up my alt right now, and I can't decide which tree to go for. I mainly PvE but I occasionally do some Warzones when it starts feeling like a grind.

I've looked at both trees but nothing really jumps out at me as a OMG I MUST GET THIS skill, so I thought I would ask other Marauders about their experiences with the different skill trees.

Not going to get Carnage since I don't particular enjoying shouting at enemies to damage them (have nothing against it, just not something I want for my character)

Go with the play style you like more. I actually enjoyed rage but switched to Anni to see what the fuss was about. I now enjoy it just as much and not only turn mobs to dust but I'm never below 90% health now. My healer didn't get way better, things are just dying faster and having berserk heal you is amazing. I actually stumbled into the outside edge of an heroic zone last night while i was munching on pizza. I jumped onto 2 gold mobs and a silver. I figured I'd just be dead but used my cd's correctly and obvuiously in Anni you get berserk up quickly and was able to leave that fight with 75% health. Long story short, from what I've seen rage is pretty solid but just doesn't compare with Anni. Also I've heard a lot of people say Anni is somehow harder to play than rage but i really haven't seen it. If you've played Mara past 15 you already use 10+ key-binds anyway. You just use different abilities.