Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No reward for world pk?

MuNieK

Ganking? Its the fight between factions at war... And no, i was defending myself AGAINST ganker that was attacking me when i was fighting mobs. He simply prolonged my stay there, lost 4 times and i got absolutely nothing in return...

This is such a flawed idea of not rewarding world-pvp...

Ganking? Its the fight between factions at war... And no, i was defending myself AGAINST ganker that was attacking me when i was fighting mobs. He simply prolonged my stay there, lost 4 times and i got absolutely nothing in return...

This is such a flawed idea of not rewarding world-pvp...

lol. the reward is having fun. omg, not everything needs some xp, valor, credits, whatever reward in the game.

lol. the reward is having fun. omg, not everything needs some xp, valor, credits, whatever reward in the game.

Well it is fun at the first encounter... when the defeated one keeps attacking you when you fight mobs to get his vengeance and when you need to be on your toes all the time, extending time between packs of mobs you need for quests and then you get nothing out of it it stops being fun.

Im ok for not gainig profit of any kind out of it, but im not OK with just loosing time on it again and again and again which leads to loosing experience / time invested. It should balance it out, so for killing someone in the open world you should get at least some experience as for elite mob, becouse thats the time needed to kill a bustard.

Let pvp means something other than just a repeatable skirmish when the defeated one keeps coming back and waste time of the winner again and again and again. Im all up for killing them all multiple times, but i dont like such fun stealing my progress towards endgame.

Edited by MuNieK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.