I suck.

Kloned

I cant get annihilation to work for me. Ive tried, hours of failed warzones. As EZ mode rage i can at least get a buncha DPS medals and a crapload of kills. I hereby give up on attempting annihilation. Ill try again when im back stateside and dont have 1700 ping, maybe thats got something to do with it.

This post made me giggle. I'm wondering though why rage works for you. I switched about a week ago to Anni. My machine and connection are super fast and I was still missing some with smash on people when it looked as if they were right next to me. BTW, since switching to Anni I do about the same damage overall but I can take healers out now w little to no help. On top of that Berserk is always up and that healing is nothing to sneeze at. I find my self much less easily killed. Don't give it up. Hopefully it is just your connection. Edited by Madduxx

This post made me giggle. I'm wondering though why rage works for you. I switched about a week ago to Anni. My machine and connection are super fast and I was still missing some with smash on people when it looked as if they were right next to me. BTW, since switching to Anni I do about the same damage overall but I can take healers out now w little to no help. On top of that Berserk is always up and that healing is nothing to sneeze at. I find my self much less easily killed. Don't give it up. Hopefully it is just your connection.

QFT

I did the same and realised that my dmg stayed about the same if not a little higher due to lasting longer in fights. I also find that the healing from bleeds makes me a nightmare for most classes as i can keep on them for longer and can sometimes end the fight with more health than i started!

Survivability and Annihilation make each other stronger unlike the other builds where survivability makes the build stronger but the build doesn't really increase your survivability... if you get my drift.

This is to say that the more defense, damage reduction, armor, etc that you have than the more self-healing you will get from annihilation thus increasing the survivability more. As such when you get better gear annihilation gets the biggest boost in performance.

Edited by nonumbers

I thought the 30% slow on rupture talented wasn't working on players ? (like alot of skills that have a "slow/stun weak mobs" tooltips)

I thought 3-4 AC can dispell our dots ?

Am I missing something here ? I'm still rage spec atm, wondering if I should go back to ani or carnage already.

I am like the OP, I have pretty good gear, all champ with a few cent. I run anni mostly but have NEVER once got 300k dmg nor 75k heals from dots, but i have from the water. I die very little and do a lot of objective but still cant seem to get the 300k.... Not QQ at all, seriously how i am, I am much more angry (angrier?) with myself than the game, except when choke doesnt work, then yes game. :)