The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Request] Sticky Grenade | Assault Plastique - Tooltip

JackSmoke

Greetings,

while it is not horrible to find out on your own after you hit 40 - it's still kind of a disappointment. What I'm talking about?

About the very vague description on Sticky Grenade and Assault Plastique of course.

Click here to get to the side-by-side comparison

I think the Sticky Grenade should clearly state, that it CAN hit multiple targets in an area, while the Assault Plastique can't.

For example:

[...hits up to 5 target in an 8m radius]

[...hits only the target the AP is attached to]

--------------

Sure, it's a single target Skill and great, but the tooltip should be there.

I just opened a ticket which was answered rather quick in which the support stated that this is NOT intended - It should hit multiple targets and they sent that Request on to higher people etc etc yada yada.

Now all I'm wondering is:

Does the Bountyhunter equivalent hit multiple targets already?!

I just opened a ticket which was answered rather quick in which the support stated that this is NOT intended - It should hit multiple targets and they sent that Request on to higher people etc etc yada yada.

At the moment it doesn't actually. Right now there are some issues that ARE shared between the two. Except for Fullauto/Unload and Mortar/DFA. >_< Really hope they fix my AP soon. I want it to crit for 4K on everybody(Within the blast radius ofcourse)! ARGH!

Edited by VragonBral

Wait, so AP is intended to hit multiple people instead of just 1?!

That would be a MAJOR buff to Assault, you able to make a screenshot and upload it somewhere?

Just so people cant come back on this one, we have proof better paste it all over the place.