is eternity vault bugged?

MaximusFenix

so my guild and i were running EV tonight, and on the last boss fight where each person fights a big sith lord. every time my guy would not take damage.

we are starting to think that using watchmen build is glitching it with the burn dots/heals.

what i mean is that when i would pop cauterize right away with overload saber, my guy would take no damage at all. like everything would hit for 0 and actually reflect back to me somehow...

anyone else having this issues?

so my guild and i were running EV tonight, and on the last boss fight where each person fights a big sith lord. every time my guy would not take damage.

we are starting to think that using watchmen build is glitching it with the burn dots/heals.

what i mean is that when i would pop cauterize right away with overload saber, my guy would take no damage at all. like everything would hit for 0 and actually reflect back to me somehow...

anyone else having this issues?

I had the same problem, had to switch targets

With the Duel of the Fates you cannot use any ability that causes damage to another persons target or that heals another person. So either somebody is causing damage to your target, somebody is accidentally healing you, or you're popping zen.

If you do not pop zen you will be fine unless you break one of the other rules. We run with two sentinels and him and I are the first two usually done with our individual bosses. Also, make sure that each role is matched up to the bosses accordingly.

If anyone is watchman spec, have the raid leader put you in a sep. group, also when ppl finish, just have them sit on the platform where their fight began.

this should keep anyone from getting the watchman heal buff and thus prevent u from getting the intervention debuff. problem solved.

If anyone is watchman spec, have the raid leader put you in a sep. group, also when ppl finish, just have them sit on the platform where their fight began.

this should keep anyone from getting the watchman heal buff and thus prevent u from getting the intervention debuff. problem solved.

Not even necessary. It's as simple as not using zen. Instead just pop transcendence and buff the raid. Like I already said, myself and the other sentinel (both watchman) have no problem dropping our bosses in 16 man nightmare before everybody else.

That's what we figures. And personally that needs to be fixed. Zen and your dot Burns are the basis of the watchmen build.

Once I pulled them off my hot bars I downed him instantly. Just seems stupid that 3 skills that are essential to the specific build..

Are you serious? You think because an encounter is challenging and forces the sentinel, and all other classes, to think about what they are doing during the fight, that BW needs to fix this? You can still use your DOTs on the boss. You cannot use zen. It's really not that hard.

Furthermore, this is what separates good PvE raid guilds versus bad PvE raid guilds. Those that can figure out the challenging encounters and finish them. While this one in reality is probably the easiest encounter by far, the point still stands.

actually, you cant use your burns, as soon as i hit with cauterize after force leap it happened every time because when my burn hits crit, even with out zen popped they heal back to everyone. so yes i do think its broken that an entire tree is pretty much not usable to defeat them...

The only thing that I don't use is zen. I use overload sabers, merciless slash, cauterize, etc. and I am specced to heal. I just did this in 16 man nightmare and had no problem and was the first person done with my boss. So, I have no idea what you're doing to cause that.