Any tips for PvP?

Screeched

I'm currently running a lvl 50 marauder. Every time i go into a warzone, i get owned within a few short seconds. Now this I don't mind, as it is a matter of gearing. But what i do mind is how hard it is to get medals as a marauder (at least when your a fresh lvl 50). Ive been working at getting new gear for the past 2 weeks and have had **** luck. Every bag i get gives centurion commendations, and I have not seen any bits of gear what so ever from about 14 bags thus far. Anyone have any suggestions on PvP tactics i could use in warzones? I really just want to get gold at least once.

on a side note. Has anyone been noticing how much the Empire has been losing at warzones as of late? It is really frustrating me.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It seems that most of the scrubs are playing on imp side. Its pretty much 50/50 at ilum.

Just try to play deff, use youre cds often and hope that u get items. You should get champ commendations, too.

e.g.

or

(annihi is good too, so that video is not really up2date) Edited by Ilianor

know the feeling :D

medals i usually get are as follows and this is how i believe i get them

killing blow - easy enough- just jump a low health and batter away

2.5 k hit - depends on rotation - as carnage need massacare then scream normally to get (on a clothy)

10 kills - just need to be involved in damaging 10 people that die - aoe the grp -smash whatever

25 kills - same as above

75 k damage - just wailing on people

1k defender -just stick by the target - hutball - fighting by your goal line or by the ball carrier -

3 k defender - the same

2.5k healing- pop an exceptional medipac or such when damaged below 2.5 k mark

im a poor marauder but still get 6 / 7 per match normally.

How is the ability callled in english, I talk about the shield of the Maurader and people are doing only 5 dmg ....

thx

I think you're talking about Undying Rage - aka the "god mode bubble" - reduces your health by 50% to grant 99% reduction in damage.

Undying Rage > Rakata Medpac > hope you kill everyone or a healer turns up before the effect wears off :D

Yes thank you... 50% less health...lol crap.

This is why you use it when you're at like 10'ish % health so you don't lose much.

Undying rage has its utility, it's not crap but it's not awesome either, it only delay the inevitable, antone with half a braincell will CC you during undying rage

Edited by mastersloup