New 50 need help plz.

Ubachani

I just hit 50 yesterday, and I could really use some help if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am not to sure if i want to pvp or pve just yet but I don't even know where to start. I dont know where to get the badges for my 50 pvp gear because a normal Battle Ground just gives me the warzone ones. If anyone could try and point me in the right direction I would be very thankfully.

Quick run down:

Convert warzone commendations to mercenary commendations at a cost of 30 to 10. You can do this conversion at the vendor in the pvp warzone staging area or the vendor on the fleet standing by the PVP daily quest giver / turn in (combat training area).

Buy champion bags at a cost of 200 mercenary 200 warzone commendations (800 total warzone commendations).

Pick up the daily/weekly quests for champion bag rewards. Experience Ilum for the first time... YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT.

Welcome to the world of level 50. It an interesting experience here. I've only delved into the PvP aspect since i've hit 50 myself but i'll gladly give you a quick run down on some of the important parts of gearing for PvP. (You're especially lucky beacause gearing for PvP just became a lot easier.)

In the combat training area of the fleet there is a PvP daily mission vendor. Pick up all those missions. they are the way you're going to get champion bags about 98% of the time. You can also get champion bags with warzone commendations. To do this you'll need 800 WZ commendations total as you'll have to turn some in to get the required Mercenary commendations (right now it's a 3 for 1 conversion.) The vendor is right to the left if you'r facing the daily PvP terminal.

I just hit 50 yesterday, and I could really use some help

Yeah, the system is very, very messy, for two reasons, imho.

- for some odd reason, Bioware decided not to show you the rewards that mission give you, so people have no way to know which mission gives what.

- they got like half a dozen different types of rewards that you can turn in.

You got to read on websites what to do. Which is never a good thing! But that is typical for situations where developers are working on something for years, so THEY know the ins and outs and think the players will know it too.