Sith Slaughter

dargor-

Not sure, BUT the SI's first companion devours Force users, so naturally you kill ALOT of force users, because that's the primary way to gain affection with him. It also makes his belly full, which makes him happy. And a happy Khem is a happy Inquisitor :) Edited by Amien

I find it kind of silly that you get to kill more siths on empire side than you do on republic side

It's part of the sith culture. They plot and scheme and assassinate one another all the time.

Sith characters are constantly surrounded by other sith. It's only natural you'll end up bumping more than a few off on your quest for Vast Cosmic Power.

It's part of the sith culture. They plot and scheme and assassinate one another all the time.

Sith characters are constantly surrounded by other sith. It's only natural you'll end up bumping more than a few off on your quest for Vast Cosmic Power.

*ahem*

It is "unlimited powa", get it right. ;):D

I know, but even then, how incompetent do the jedi have to be that the main cause of sith death is themselves, considering the Jedi are supposedly at war with them.

Just makes the republic look bad imo

yep... our story at one point make sith seem like *********** gods, while 6 jedi masters get killed like they were scrubs lol.

republic story is so lame. it is nothing but baddies QQ about how they can't do the simplest task and you have to be their hero

Edited by Super-Nova

yep... our story at one point make sith seem like *********** gods, while 6 jedi masters get killed like they were scrubs lol.

Really? Most of the examples of sith I've seen from my empire-side quests (as all but SW into act-2), the sith tend to come across as overconfident blowhards or drooling psychotic morons. The couple that DO seem intelligent get knocked off anyway.

And come on, now, as an inquisitor you take down a DARTH at like 15th level. Seriously? That's making the sith out to be gods? :rolleyes: I didn't even need the little EMP weapon you're given, either. I just beat him into the dirt.

republic story is so lame. it is nothing but baddies QQ about how they can't do the simplest task and you have to be their hero

It's no different on the empire side. "Our troops failed (again) to accomplish X because they're all incompetent! You go do it."

The PCs are meant to be the world-shakers and plot-movers. We succeed where everyone else fails.

Edited by LyriaFrost

By the high levels, any Republic player is going to be punching out Sith for a hobby. My Vanguard started making a hobby out of it on Alderaan :p

Always satisfying when a Sith Lord or Darth dismisses you as a grunt before you pound their face into the ground with a mix of stock strike, pulse cannon, and Gut

Edited by LukeDanger