End Game Storyline Hubs

Mutive

Anyway, so I'm done with my agent. The ending was bitter sweet. I'd finished and defeated the bad guy and all which was great, but...all the NPCs I've loved are now gone from my life forever. (Or until the next expansion.) It's painful.

What I was thinking is that...maybe there's a way to improve on this! Perhaps the game could let my NPC's live on in permanent storyline hubs that I could revist.

My idea is this. In certain significant areas, the storyline hub would remain "active" after end game, and allow me to interact with an NPC or two who would spout pre-scripted dialogue (ala most of the characters in camp in Dragon Age: Origins). It wouldn't be super in-depth. But...it would make sense (as I can't imagine being banned from all NPCs after finishing the game), and would allow me to revist old friends in at least a limited way.

For an agent, these are my suggestions. (I can't offer them for other classes until I've finished with them.)

On Voss, let me visit my old family. I miss them, I'm married to one of them. Why not let us meet, say a scripted line or two, then go back to his/her room if I married one of them? (I mean, seriously...I'd expect I could do this if this were playing out IRL. It's kind of silly to ban me from my husband/wife.)

On Dromond Kaas, why not let me reunite with Imperial Intelligence? I can flirt/ask Watcher Two to go out drinking with me and be turned down. We all know she'd do it, and that way, I'd feel like I could at least vaguely interact with one of my favorite characters from time to time. (And, honestly, her explaining how my behavior was totally unprofessional seems so appropriate...)

On Hoth, I'd love to reunite with my chiss family/friends/lover. Perhaps my f!Agent and Aristocra Saganu could reunite. Or maybe a male agent could be applauded for doing so well for himself. Or humans could be applauded for supporting the empire. Whatever. I still love them, and want any excuse to see them again.

You see! So many opportunities! ;) Someone, please make this a reality!