Zen In Ataryu Form

Readybreak

Maybe he's not level 40 yet?

I cant say for certain myself, but I remember reading someplace that it as bugged... And not giving the reduced GCD.

Its not bugged, in fact work good to me & use that combo offen. It reduce colldown of blade rush but only if u spam it reapetly. That way u can hit with u blade rush + ataru evry second + each hit cost u only one focus if spec well! My basic routine in that way is:

rebuke-> F leap(upgraded root effect)-> zeal strike-> Prec strike->blade rush-> blade storm-> Zen-> Crippling throw-> & now 6x blade rush!->master strike with root-> blade storm-> dispatch

After that combo if performed well & dont interrupt evrythink is down pretty much times. In fact in middle of that blade rush..rush:-P Try it:D

Edited by prokonto

yeah i get zen not doing much alot at 50 no reduced gcd for me, however, it does seem it costs a little less, but not stacking with the focused slash talent

It should reduce gcd for U too but like I said only between each slash/bladerush used one by another constantly... just try spam U blade rush with zen up & u will see that animation goes much quicker:rolleyes:

It should reduce gcd for U too but like I said only between each slash/bladerush used one by another constantly... just try spam U blade rush with zen up & u will see that animation goes much quicker:rolleyes:

Oh I've tried it, it probably does, it just doesnt seem any faster, but at any rate, the talent that lets it refund 1 focus doesnt seem to stack with zens reduced cost effect, which is a shame, mine still costs 2 or 3 to spam, when it should only be one because of the grant back, i play at such fast paces it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me though

Oh I've tried it, it probably does, it just doesnt seem any faster, but at any rate, the talent that lets it refund 1 focus doesnt seem to stack with zens reduced cost effect, which is a shame, mine still costs 2 or 3 to spam, when it should only be one because of the grant back, i play at such fast paces it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me though

It stack to me & my Zen's Blade rush cost only one focus. Its make tons of dmg in 6 sec but root or some other cc is key here to do not loose distance between hits at all.

It stack to me & my Zen's Blade rush cost only one focus. Its make tons of dmg in 6 sec but root or some other cc is key here to do not loose distance between hits at all.

Yeah, spamming Blade Rush in Zen is just stupid fun in PvP. Just make sure you save the last 2 focus for your Blade Storm to top it off. It really is pure joy seeing those numbers fly like crazy. Popping your relic and an adrenal only makes it better. :D

Yea its fun like hell waching u enemy go down like snowman at Hawaii;-P Of course pop up everythink u can on that occasion;->

In fact i dont do usually x6 if dont need... Just when target is near 20% i throw blade storm + dispatch at him specially as ussually they start run at this point & Crippling throw root is 3 sec long so 3-4 blade rushes i feel optimal. But sometimes its fun to butcher them that way:D

Edited by prokonto

They do, in fact, stack. The refund talent does exactly that: it refunds 1 focus. It doesn't reduce the focus cost. So, with Zen active, Blade Rush still requires 2 focus to activate, but ultimately costs only 1, due to the refund.