So Devs found out why WZ wins were not counting.

Acyu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, then let me ask you this. Were you playing in a group or solo when the 6-1 didn't count? I am ALWAYS in a group.

Dude, let it go, it's not tied to the score, and yes it's happened both when I'm in a group, and when I'm solo, it's happened when I'm a queueing up with one friend or with a full group of 4, it's happened if we run the timer down and when we don't. This myth that if you let them score once is just that, a myth. You might have just had good luck, or you might be just making stuff up, but one thing is certain, 6-1 does not stop the bug.

Dude, let it go, it's not tied to the score, and yes it's happened both when I'm in a group, and when I'm solo, it's happened when I'm a queueing up with one friend or with a full group of 4, it's happened if we run the timer down and when we don't. This myth that if you let them score once is just that, a myth. You might have just had good luck, or you might be just making stuff up, but one thing is certain, 6-1 does not stop the bug.

It DOES stop the bug for me and my group 100% of the time.

It's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that this is most likely not the reason.

Last week I needed 17 wins to get the daily quest complete. Every day I need 4-5. Are you saying that it's 100% guaranteed that in ALL of those games, it's ONLY lost because the first person to enter left the game? In every single one of them?

If there's even a doubt in your mind you should stop this fanboism and shush. We are only interested in them finding a solution to this problem, not at all interested in your personal vendetta and minority issues that need to be resolved by being a douche on the internet.

Edited by Crowleyz

It's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that this is most likely not the reason.

Last week I needed 17 wins to get the daily quest complete. Every day I need 4-5. Are you saying that it's 100% guaranteed that in ALL of those games, it's ONLY lost because the first person to enter left the game? In every single one of them?

If there's even a doubt in your mind you should stop this fanboism and shush. We are only interested in them finding a solution to this problem, not at all interested in your personal vendetta and minority issues that need to be resolved by being a douche on the internet.

You actually haven't asked that question yet, you have simply made assumptions.

I am saying exactly the opposite, i am saying its extremely likely there are multiple things causing the wins not to register, hence the reason its been "fixed" once, with another fix in the pipe. But your saying the first player leaving is not the cause, and present your individual observations as evidence. Well it IS a cause, and the devs have identified it and have a planned fix on the PTR. This in no way precludes other issues from causing similar problems, and i don't think anyone here has to yet to argue that.

There are multiple issues with wz credit. This is just one. I swear to god people are so bad when it comes to qualifying "all/any/one/only/some/except" properly. Learn2read, ffs. It will save the rest of us so much time correcting your stupid assumptions.

This will help, surely. But I also don't get wz credit sometimes when I win, and my allies do. Clearly, this bug fix will not solve that.

This has happened to me in many pre-made games that not a single person has left.

I have gotten credit for a win in games that the first person to enter has left so its unlikely that this is the problem

To be completely fair, seeing yourself load in as the first person in the WZ does not necessarily preclude that you were distinguished as first by the server.

I wonder if that was the cause, or even the "sole" cause of wins not counting.

I hope it is, and I hope this issue is not dragged on for another patch after 1.1.3.

Wow... did they just explain in full detail how this bug occurs?

And they didn't think there might be asswipes doing this on purpose now?

Simply.. wow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.