Help

Nadrojjj

Maybe we can use this thread to help out players that aren't seeing the results they are hoping for and provide positive feed back on how they can do better.

I'm asking for help, please don't L2P me.

I never seem to do more than 150-180 per pvp match.

I switched from Rage over to Anni because people said the damage is better, I don't really do too much more damage to be honest. I'm sure it's me playing it wrong, but can you guys help me out?

I read a guide where it was supposed to go force charge, deadly saber, Battering Assualt, Rupture, Anni.

Ok I can do that.

What do you guys mean by stacking deadly saber 3 times?

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum for this, I'm just new to this type of MMO, I came from Final Fantasy 11 and we didn't have any of this stacking or bleeding type stuff. I really want to play the game better, any help would be great. If you'd like to PM me to discuss please do.

I don't have as much PVP gear as I'd like, currently valor 51.

Punisher - no main pvp saber yet

Champ offhand

Columni head

Champ bod

Champ hands

Columni legs

Columni feet

Champ ear

1 champ implant

1 purple implant with 62 str 50 end 29 acc 65 crit 40 surge

Champ bracers

M7-G0 matrix cube

Relic of the fallen warlord

I know I prob need better gear, but man if someone could teach this noob the ins and outs I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Nadrojjj

In B4 L2p comments.

Read this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=256372

I actually like this guy's guide a lot. You'll pick up a lot of tips from it.

Also

Deadly saber applies a buff that allows you to apply 3 bleeds to your target on every successful melee hit.

Checkout the actual talent description as it explains it better than I did.

Gear?I am bm,miss only bm chest cuz i spend tokens on pants for Quinn.I use rakata pants,chest,bracers and belt instead for better stats.

You dont now how much damage you do since there is no parsers.Rage can do more overal damage cuz of aoe,but for single target ani is better.Also it have better utility.

In B4 L2p comments.

Read this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=256372

I actually like this guy's guide a lot. You'll pick up a lot of tips from it.

Also

Deadly saber applies a buff that allows you to apply 3 bleeds to your target on every successful melee hit.

Checkout the actual talent description as it explains it better than I did.

thanks for posting that link, it answered a big question/argument a friend of mine have been having about PvE vs PvP gear for our Warriors =)