The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[n00b] PvP Commendations

reaperkeepet

Hey, bit of a newbie here, there are MANY different types of PvP commendations and there isn't very much details on what they are. I know they can be used to purchase pvp items but could someone please list every single PvP commendation and how get it? If so, that'd be fantastic. Edited by reaperkeepet

Hey, bit of a newbie here, there are MANY different types of PvP commendations and there isn't very much details on what they are. I know they can be used to purchase pvp items but could someone please list every single PvP commendation and how get it? If so, that'd be fantastic.

Yeah it isn't very clear really is it. The following I believe to be true ...

The Warzone Commendations are required for almost every single PvP Item and if you've played any of the warzones you'll know that's how you get them.

The Mercenary Commendations can be obtained by trading in Warzone Commendations to a PVP Vendor. Trading in 30 Warzone Commendations nets you 10 Mercenary Commendations (and works the other way around with a loss - 30 Mercenary ones turn into 10 Warzone ones).

Important Note ** These commendations can also be awarded for World PVP and Ilum , (found in chests) in the FFA PVP area Outlaw's Den on Tatooine.

Centurion Commendations & Champion Commendations can both be acquired from the PvP Item Chests which can be purchased from the PvP Vendor by the daily mission terminal on the Fleet.

Simples? No :)

Yeah it isn't very clear really is it. The following I believe to be true ...

The Warzone Commendations are required for almost every single PvP Item and if you've played any of the warzones you'll know that's how you get them.

The Mercenary Commendations can be obtained by trading in Warzone Commendations to a PVP Vendor. Trading in 30 Warzone Commendations nets you 10 Mercenary Commendations (and works the other way around with a loss - 30 Mercenary ones turn into 10 Warzone ones).

Important Note ** These commendations can also be awarded for World PVP and Ilum , (found in chests) in the FFA PVP area Outlaw's Den on Tatooine.

Centurion Commendations & Champion Commendations can both be acquired from the PvP Item Chests which can be purchased from the PvP Vendor by the daily mission terminal on the Fleet.

Simples? No :)

Yo REALLY great you told me about the Ilum chests I thought you could only get those by dalies. :) And erm, what can you purchase with the Merc Commendations?