So they should make a easier way to get flashpoint groups

Drankthor

its to difficult trying to do a flashpoint atleast at low lvl and i dont feel i shoul d have to skip low level flash points becaus i need group they they should idk make something to where i can get in a flash point with random group fast while questing like in wow because its so easy and fast and i dont have to sit in some city spamming general chat hopeing to find low lvls like me

There is nothing stopping you from looking for a group while you are questing. I ask in general chat for Heroic Missions and Flashpoints all the time. Works just fine. And when we are finished with the flashpoint more often then not I add the tank and healer to my friends list.

This is the way I did it in WOW for over 4 years.

after I had WOW just handing me everything for so long I had to pause a moment and go *** when I realized this game did not have a "Dungeon finder" system. It would be nice to have something of the sort but if they do it I dont want it to be like WOW. There is an LFG feature in the game but many people don't even know its there and whenever I try to use it nobody is flagged. They need to make people aware of their current system or expand it in a way that makes it useful enough for people to use it consistently. So long as I dont get teleported to and from my flash point, I'm happy.