Remove CHampion Bag Level Req

sdlaurin

at lvl 19 I am 1000/1000 and think its pretty stupid that I cant start saving now for my lvl 50 pvp gear.

please change this, if I have enough tokens when I ding lvl 50 to fully gear for pvp its because I already did the work to obtain them.

please prove there is someone who works there that is in touch with pvpers and remove the lvl req on the token bags. ty

at lvl 19 I am 1000/1000 and think its pretty stupid that I cant start saving now for my lvl 50 pvp gear.

please change this, if I have enough tokens when I ding lvl 50 to fully gear for pvp its because I already did the work to obtain them.

please prove there is someone who works there that is in touch with pvpers and remove the lvl req on the token bags. ty

this would not work because they lose potential subscription time from the farming you will need to do at 50.

this would not work because they lose potential subscription time from the farming you will need to do at 50.

This is not true at all, because they are gaining that time tenfold by you a) not PvEing as much which is the fastest way to level, and b) depending on your class it is harder to get as many medals as it is when you are higher level.

I 100% agree with the OP.

Edited by Kryptorchid

Can't you go drop the bag in your cargohold? I thought I read somewhere that it would allow you to purchase more bags.....