bah cba /logout

rushx

Anyone been doing this lately?

i play for like 10 mins before i think meh....and log off

when swtor came out i was like this game is awesome bla bla bla

but now i just find it so boring lol

I just pre-ordered tera online in hopes of finding a mmo that can hold my attention but ive learnt from the hype over swtor not to ever get my hopes up for an mmo again until ive played it for atleast 1 month.

ive got 50 bh and a 38 op and tbh i cba to level the op any further :(

i log off more and more often lately and i think eventually (probally end of gametime) i wont ever log back on :(

it was fun while it lasted

now its on to the next mmo until 1 gets it right which ill probally be never lol

Sounds like your burned out, i know am getting there.

Its the feeling once you get to 50 you done all of it more or less, and the 2nd time just isnt as fun knowing the grind and some of the lesser interesting planets you'll visit. Atleast thats how it is for me, i got my alt to 34 and i just cant play more then an hour befor im overwhelmed with a sens weariness.

And i dont limit that to swtor, to me it happens to most mmo's i give a try. The last mmo that had my interest for a good many years was Planetside.

Just isnt what it used to be, well the mmos are, im just not. ;)

Sounds like your burned out, i know am getting there.

Its the feeling once you get to 50 you done all of it more or less, and the 2nd time just isnt as fun knowing the grind and some of the lesser interesting planets you'll visit. Atleast thats how it is for me, i got my alt to 34 and i just cant play more then an hour befor im overwhelmed with a sens weariness.

And i dont limit that to swtor, to me it happens to most mmo's i give a try. The last mmo that had my interest for a good many years was Planetside.

Just isnt what it used to be, well the mmos are, im just not. ;)

Pretty much sums it up for me also don't even do the logon part no more cut the game down to 1 night per week that seems to hold my interest better.

Not going to slag the game off as I think it suits the new generation of MMO players, just does not cut it for me though, I just wish a company would try something different rather than feeding the cash cow.

Maybe if you left the game alone for a bit give it a break let them sort things out you might feel different in time.

I'm starting to think that I'm done with mmos.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I do enjoy playing it.

Have a lvl 50 main ready for Opps, lvling a BH (currently 38), have over 1mil credits but the thought of sitting here of an evening without being able to get up and go when I went, not when I am allowed really puts me off taking up end game content in an mmo again.

Spent over 7 years playing WoW, think playing that for that long has killed mmos.

I'm getting too old to be told what to do by some snotty nose nerd who has never had a girlfriend, when I could be watching a film with my wife.

Edited by Wyer