Problem with marauder!!

Jerios

The one thing i think needs to get fixed the most on marauder is the Defense. I am not talking about making marauder a tank but the medium armor needs to be reworked.

I am a lvl 36 marauder trying to lvl and got through my class quests and such, and i am noticing that when i come across standard mobs 2-3 levels below me they are doing 300-400 damage with strong attacks and standard mobs at my same level can do up to 1000+ damage to me with strong attacks. Because of this it forces me to keep my armor upgraded to the max i can get and doesn't allow me to upgrade me damage on my LS's very much.

If there is anyone else that is running into this or if there is something i am doing wrong i am totally open to suggestions and comments. please respond.

Marauder Leveling is a pain in the arse... You can spec anil and do okay but for some reason you come across areas where it takes everything to not die AND YOU HAVE TO USE QUINN...

Bioware claims they have metrics to track everything how they have not seen the multiple wipes marauders have while just trying to level...

I have a 50 Bounty Hunter, who face rolled the leveling process. My marauder is 46 and now I just queue war zones. Get tired of having to carry stupid med packs and rely on Quinn just to do retarded Quest.

The one thing i think needs to get fixed the most on marauder is the Defense. I am not talking about making marauder a tank but the medium armor needs to be reworked.

I am a lvl 36 marauder trying to lvl and got through my class quests and such, and i am noticing that when i come across standard mobs 2-3 levels below me they are doing 300-400 damage with strong attacks and standard mobs at my same level can do up to 1000+ damage to me with strong attacks. Because of this it forces me to keep my armor upgraded to the max i can get and doesn't allow me to upgrade me damage on my LS's very much.

If there is anyone else that is running into this or if there is something i am doing wrong i am totally open to suggestions and comments. please respond.

1at of all i had some issues but whith bosses only(witch is ok i think). pn pve you have to use things like savage kick which are uselles on pvp

DONT NOT use malavai quin marauders are about offence not usig a healer will benefit your game a lot.

on regular groups foes send your companion to attack 1st , on bosses you go 1st and whan you are about 50-60%hp use force camouflage to force the boss attack your companion

1at of all i had some issues but whith bosses only(witch is ok i think). pn pve you have to use things like savage kick which are uselles on pvp

DONT NOT use malavai quin marauders are about offence not usig a healer will benefit your game a lot.

on regular groups foes send your companion to attack 1st , on bosses you go 1st and whan you are about 50-60%hp use force camouflage to force the boss attack your companion

So you leveled to 50 without using Quinn?

to be honest though, if a planet is for example lv 24-27 i would have set foot on this planet for the 1st time as lv 26 or more.also i have spended tons of credit in order to have the apex armor for my level.

but i have NEVER used my healer since i got jaesa, i only switch her with broonmark sometimes.

I was always underlvled and had no perfect gear. Mostly pvp gear, so there's no way to lvl without healer except you wanna ress your comp after every fight.

@darth_billy

Wow, I spended 0 credits for my gear, instead I bought pvp gear.

Edited by Ilianor

to be honest though, if a planet is for example lv 24-27 i would have set foot on this planet for the 1st time as lv 26 or more.also i have spended tons of credit in order to have the apex armor for my level.

but i have NEVER used my healer since i got jaesa, i only switch her with broonmark sometimes.

What's your level?

pvp gear is ugly and and since you are lv36 your current gear is meant for lv20:eek:

upgrade your gear, dump quin have , on regular fights have jaesa attach the silver foe, you wipe out the standar ones and the you kill the silver ones to gether.

you have to spend some money on jaesa too;)

What's your level?

i am lv50 almost full champ geared now and yes after jaesa i dumped quin he makes you lazy on dps-er and in tough fights you get more damage(since you agro everyone) tha he heals. also quin is lame he cant kill even a standar enemy that he overcomes by 3+ levels.

using non healer comp will benefit a lot your game especially pvpwise plus a reall fighting companion keeps some of your opponets busy and actually kills them

I'd like a small bag of what he just had. ;>

i ll be honest at 1st i was very scared to dump quin i was thinking omg i am nedium armored even with a healer i was having a tough time how is it gonna work?

what i realized after using jaesa and broonmark(sometimes) is that fights last signigficantly less she absorbs a lot of damage that i was supposed to do in addition to that she is an efficient killer and she is hot :cool::p

not to mention this my 1st mmo i havent played wow a single minute in my life if a noob like me can do it , you can too;).

as i said before when i was using quin i sacked at pvp because on a typical pve fights(champions and bosses are a copmpletely different story) i couldnt be killed since i had a pockethealer and thats why i sucked at pvp(also because i was a noob). with jaesa i had to make kill come fast in order to survive and by time it came a lot lot lot easier than it sounds

if you dont mind have a say at my post about our beloved marauders http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=282226&page=6

Edited by darth_billy