Scalable Social Armor

GwainNaer

It's the same suggestion I put in general I was just too lazy to see the suggestion box tab. Same idea though, if you're going to make moddable social gear, why restrict it to only one armor proficiency? It just seems unfair to anyone not name consular/inquisitor, especially with some of the sets looking pretty heavy/medium armor in appearance. At the very least they could sell multiple copies of the armor with different Proficiencies (and perhaps a refund for those of us who bought the pilot gear in light armor but wear a different proficiency). I have a full civilian pilot suit set just sitting in my bag that I almost never use (despite it being a near perfect color match to my columi cowboy hat) because even if I were to mod it out to be exactly the same rating wise as what I have, I still lose at least half my armor value from proficiency alone (I know because between my 126 tionese belt and a fully 126 modded civ pilot belt the tionese belt is only better because of the armor rating even though the civ belt *would* be superior everywhere else). it isn't asking a whole lot, just a little equality in the wardrobe for ALL classes, not just a few.

Also why is it that the formal social gear sets that are gender specific only available on one faction each? Afaik you can't exactly trade social gear either so what was the point? Considering that there's dedicated RP servers and that certain people like to RP romantic/formal ceremonies in games of these types (I have attended one of these events before waaaaay back in vanilla WoW days) it seems ridiculous for one gender on each faction to not be able to get the appropriate attire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.