good or bad; does it help your toon if u pic 1

kiranep

i was playing and noticed some gear can only be used by people of a side (? class maybe ?) and i wanted to know if this is (can't translate anything beyond here ...) that grow more often as i lv and i being almost slit almost even between the to can only be hurtful.

What? I tried to understand what you're asking but am still having trouble with the end of that sentence. I think I got the beginning ok ...

If you are talking about light side and dark side, it does make a difference in story line. I was reading about this tonight. Choosing dark side also changes your characters appearance over time. I have been doing light side with my Jedi, and dark side with my Sith. Kind of wish I would have went dark side with my Jedi.

Sorry, it was not intended to be hurtful, just really honest.

It was just REALLY REALLY hard to understand.

And yes, it can affect lines in the main story over time, but from what I've read, it doesn't change the whole narrative. I'm only lvl 38 on my main and haven't compared same class stories yet.

Edited by Matae
mis-spell

that's hurtful... k im a little tired

Dude, we're not being hurtful ... I'd just assumed that English wasn't your first language. If it is your first language then re-read your post and see why we struggled to read it! The end of the sentence in particular is like someone threw a handful of words into the air and wrote a post based on the order they landed :)

Anyway, if your question was about light side and dark side gear then the answer you've got here is a good one. May the force be with you.

Thanks. Is the gear you get only available from a light side vendor, or do you get some from completing missions?

LS/DS gear is only from vendors I believe. There is one on the fleet, so next time you're on have a look at what they sell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.