Why does Inspiration not cover an entire ops group?

ZEUSx

In an 8-man ops group, the person who pops inspiration will only give it to those in his group of four. We have it so that all DPS are in a group, but that kind of shafts the healers who could benefit with the 15% healing buff.

Is this intended? If so, why in the world?

Having that buff affect the whole ops group would be a very powerful change. Considering the hardcore raiding guilds are clearing everything on NM mode right now as is, this change could be seen as making things "too easy". It also would have some major implications in PvP, so we have to be careful with changes this significant.

Having that buff affect the whole ops group would be a very powerful change. Considering the hardcore raiding guilds are clearing everything on NM mode right now as is, this change could be seen as making things "too easy". It also would have some major implications in PvP, so we have to be careful with changes this significant.

nah normal AND hardmode are too easy without the buffs. nightmare mode is where it would make difference

nah normal AND hardmode are too easy without the buffs. nightmare mode is where it would make difference

There are guilds on several servers including mine that consider NM mode 16 mans a bit too easy as it is. I realize the majority of raiding guilds are not there, but we need to have content slated that is still challenging to the bleeding edge guilds, even if that particular content is a bit rough for the average raiding guild. Making a change like this may make things a bit too easy for those top guilds.

There are guilds on several servers including mine that consider NM mode 16 mans a bit too easy as it is. I realize the majority of raiding guilds are not there, but we need to have content slated that is still challenging to the bleeding edge guilds, even if that particular content is a bit rough for the average raiding guild. Making a change like this may make things a bit too easy for those top guilds.

As with any game, there will be a guild (or guilds) that think the hardest-hard-hard mode of anything is too easy. Then there will be those that find it somewhat easy, difficult, etc.

More importantly, it is a little off that it's not an op. group wide buff.