How important is transendence at level 50 for a watchman?

RakeHoxven

We use it in ops to buff our tanks during high damage phases. Every bit helps.

Past that, I only touch it to run a bit faster from time to time.

well I am just trying to justify sinking 2 points in focused pursuit. If me and my party goes 50% or 80% faster for 10 seconds what is the difference? they should have other ways to get to their target.

Two points in Focused Pursuit is a waste. For Filler go with the talent that gives you damage immunity while under Force Camo or Force Kick cooldown reduction(I go with the first personally).

Transcendence is nice though. I use it sometimes in HMs, e.g. fighting Kilran in Maelstrom the 50% movement makes it MUCH easier to get from cover to cover during his Snipe phases.

I was using it, when I was specced for Combat, but as I have learned the ins & outs of the Sentinel, I respecced to Watchman and haven't used transcendence at all. I am currently running a 26/7/0 mix in the skill tree, and it seems to be the most effective at DPS, and it adds a little more protection.

Transcendence is ok. Sometimes I like being able to run circles around people more than getting a little healing. Its best use is when you're going to die. At least then it helps your team. It's definitely more for Combat and Focus but it's good as a situational for Watchman