These forums made me realise

Shogunjedi

U really need to get a life.

How many pointless/ raging/ fanboy threads u going to make every 10 minutes?

Comparing WOW to SWTOR, SWTOR to WOW over and over again.

Demanding something all the time, trolling , hating or simply refusing to open your eyes and listen to reason and telling others to go back to WOW because u dont like their criticism.

This community is worse then a Barrens Chat has ever been . No respect for each others opinions no respect for developers or the company , i mean ive seen enough flames and rants but nothing like this , in ANY MMO.

SWTOR is not going to chnage overnight , get patience or get a life. Either pay them and wait or go play something else and comeback later. I checked out RIFT forums , they praise the game after all these patches and i remember quitting that game because i couldnt stand another dumb WOW-Like endgame based on grinding dailies over and over again.

Grow up!!

Now !!!

Please!!!

U really need to get a life.

How many pointless/ raging/ fanboy threads u going to make every 10 minutes?

Comparing WOW to SWTOR, SWTOR to WOW over and over again.

Demanding something all the time, trolling , hating or simply refusing to open your eyes and listen to reason and telling others to go back to WOW because u dont like their criticism.

This community is worse then a Barrens Chat has ever been . No respect for each others opinions no respect for developers or the company , i mean ive seen enough flames and rants but nothing like this , in ANY MMO.

SWTOR is not going to chnage overnight , get patience or get a life. Either pay them and wait or go play something else and comeback later. I checked out RIFT forums , they praise the game after all these patches and i remember quitting that game because i couldnt stand another dumb WOW-Like endgame based on grinding dailies over and over again.

Grow up!!

Now !!!

Please!!!

k. 10char

Hey folks,

We do understand you can get frustrated with members of the community at times. However, creating threads such as these inevitably draws out negativity and non-constructive discussion, which does not help the situation.

As a result, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. We do hope that in discussing the game, people can constructively criticize and disagree with one another, as this leads to more productive discussion.

Thanks for your understanding.