Okay, swtor players- you obviously lack maturity.

Fortherepublicc

First off let me start by saying; the game is a *********** month old. I'm honestly blown away by all the haters and ragers towards SWTOR. If you don't like the game, I can think of one easy solution for you.. And for people who do actually like the game; QUIT! Youd be doing us all a huge favor. It's like green and blue.. Is everyone FORCED to like green? Maybe just maybe your favorite color is blue... But does that mean hate and rage towards green? What is this? High school drama? Get over yourselves. You're not changing anything by raging. I myself actually enjoy this game. However; all the raging and pointless hating is just absolutely immature, old, and unenjoyable. Quitting; you'd get your money back and the swtor community gets to deal with one less immature little kid. Thank you all.

First off let me start by saying; the game is a *********** month old. I'm honestly blown away by all the haters and ragers towards SWTOR. If you don't like the game, I can think of one easy solution for you.. And for people who do actually like the game; QUIT! Youd be doing us all a huge favor. It's like green and blue.. Is everyone FORCED to like green? Maybe just maybe your favorite color is blue... But does that mean hate and rage towards green? What is this? High school drama? Get over yourselves. You're not changing anything by raging. I myself actually enjoy this game. However; all the raging and pointless hating is just absolutely immature, old, and unenjoyable. Quitting; you'd get your money back and the swtor community gets to deal with one less immature little kid. Thank you all.

We have to rage and hate on the game to let Bioware know that this game simply isn't good, the problem can be solved easily but Bioware seems to be too ignorant, they wanna be "different" than other MMO's well you're gonna have a dead MMO if you can't implement a FREAKING LFG TOOL AND COMBAT LOG AND FIX BUGS AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF THE GAME IS MISSING.

It's just the empire kids waiting for their losing warzones to end that post all these complaints on the forums. Most people are enjoying it on republic side. You can tell they all play dead games like that WoW that give em free items even if they are bad at the game. Even LoL would be too hard for them.

you seem angry. anger is typically tied to loss of investment, be it emotional, monetary, time or other.

what, in regards to swtor, have you invested in and lost that has made you this angry?

You swear in your first sentence then tell people who like the game that they should quit.

And we're the immature ones? Maybe you should edit your post and clarify your thoughts a little more. Or better yet, since you love the game, you should follow your own advice:

And for people who do actually like the game; QUIT!

Hey folks,

We do understand you can get frustrated with members of the community at times. However, creating threads such as these inevitably draws out negativity and non-constructive discussion, which does not help the situation.

As a result, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. We do hope that in discussing the game, people can constructively criticize and disagree with one another, as this leads to more productive discussion.

Thanks for your understanding.