About the lack of end game.

Sandoichi

no, they just added a bunch of new servers, which is what Rift did. So after a ton of people quit, they end up with a ridiculous number of empty servers and have to do merges.

No, they anounced, twice, that they had upped the population caps.

Despite that, still get queues from time to time on Port Nowhere, and Fleet is usually busy enough to have two instances running.

Problem is not in bugs themselves as I see it. Problem with inability of BW to fix them. People ready to wait it to get better, but as it goes now it only gets worse. Game breaking issues are not fixed patch after patch, instead each patch breaks more things. It is simply wrong. As I see it people start losing hope it ever be better, even most loyal of us do.

Personally I still enjoy this game, and I want to level couple more classes and see some story lines. After all, SWTOR is a good single player RPG with lot of content. So, I decided to wait till start of summer. But then, you know, it is lot of good games around already, and more coming. Please BW, do something. Hire more people, fire some, and make me stay. I really do not want to go.