I Need Tips for New Upcoming Fresh 50

mcswag

If you haven't been I suggest Ogling your butt off and using those commendations to buy your 40 PvP gear while you rack up the Valor. Not sure if you can buy champion bags below fifty but I'd start doing that as well. Make it easier on yourself.

Im a 41 marauder and i was just wondering if theres anything i can do to prepare before im a 50 and wat to expect being a fresh 50 (for pvp and pve) :D

thanks

My advice, and this is something I am doing myself right now, is get to 46 and stop questing. Why 46? You get your ranged execute, and short of Frenzy you're all set.

Get yourself the level 40 PvP set and weapon. Or not. My alt is a Cybertech so I just crafted myself gear that's just as good. Weapon may be a good idea though, I think level 43 version and up has expertise on it?

Then just PvP your butt off like the guys above said. Get 1000 merc/warzone, buy a bag, and max again. When that is done, then you can finish leveling to 50. Those commendations will be a lot less painful to farm in 10-49 WZs compared to 50-only WZs.

pve way:

get some pretty orange gear, mod them with comendations, do some fp lvl49 normal, do daily quests on ilum and belsavis, get better mods from dailies, start hm fp, get tionese/columi gear, start operations...

pvp way:

get lvl40 pvp gear, pvp all day till 50 getting the pvp bag everytime you can, continue pvping in ilum and wz, get more bags, curse bw for rng system, get full bm set, start a livestream channel.

pve way:

get some pretty orange gear, mod them with comendations, do some fp lvl49 normal, do daily quests on ilum and belsavis, get better mods from dailies, start hm fp, get tionese/columi gear, start operations...

pvp way:

get lvl40 pvp gear, pvp all day till 50 getting the pvp bag everytime you can, continue pvping in ilum and wz, get more bags, curse bw for rng system, get full bm set, start a livestream channel.

You don't want to go to Ilum. Avoid that place like the plague.

For pvp it doesn't matter if you win or lose the warzones just remember you're doing it for the commendations just grind commendations and buy bags like others have suggested.

Now if you are going to be doing raids then the pvp gear isn't so important because stat wise they balance out and getting gear in raids/Hard Modes relatively easier and fast.

But if you really want that pvp gear just hit warzones like there's nothing else to do in the game and you will be fine.

Note: I skipped the lvl 40 pvp gear because it didn't have expertise and looked fugly but to each their own.