Voidstar spawns

Fomby

Spawns needed fixing, perhaps by placing transporters between defender spawn locations. A lot of the time my team will all die and then get stuck in the cool down prison. This allows the other teams sorcerers to force speed ahead to unlock the next section while the rest of their team stops my teams ability to sprint to catch up to them. So now they have free reign to the rest of the map.

Obviously a large problem. Even with my sage with force speed and my break cc I have trouble getting to them, and when I do I'm the only one there, usually me (a healer) against 2 or 3 dps.

Well that Spawn cd is only way for the attacker to get through otherwise there would be a steady stream of respawns to stop the bomb. (in an ideal match where both sides actually have a clue.)

If you´re deffing don´t stand out in the open use the pillars and boxes for cover dot ppl up to stop bombing and if you chase a wounded opponent in the middle you will be smashed pretty fast it´s simple tactics that keep you and your team winning in voidstar zerging mindlessly isn´t gonna do you any good.

Well that Spawn cd is only way for the attacker to get through otherwise there would be a steady stream of respawns to stop the bomb. (in an ideal match where both sides actually have a clue.)

If you´re deffing don´t stand out in the open use the pillars and boxes for cover dot ppl up to stop bombing and if you chase a wounded opponent in the middle you will be smashed pretty fast it´s simple tactics that keep you and your team winning in voidstar zerging mindlessly isn´t gonna do you any good.

I'm not saying get rid of the spawn door. By all means keep it, but add something to get to the other area in a reasonable time so you can participate in the next stage of the game.

Edited by Fomby

Agreed. I've specifically waited to release back to the spawn in an attempt to get to the next zone after a door has exploded but have landed back at the beginning. (IE. Bomb goes off, I release to spawn, get placed at the first objective rather than the next one). Kind of puts you behind the game overall and makes it harder to meet up with team mates and work together rather than ones and twos.