SWTOR: My verdict

Karbalkill

Not enough open-ended game play or variety. The original Star Wars Galaxies had it pretty close (too bad it was bug ridden and incomplete), but this is just a dumbed down World of Warcraft with voice over in a Star Wars skin.

Only four character classes per side?? Two of which are Jedi related. Really?? I expected soooo much more! Even el-crappo Warcraft has more to choose from!

What happened to crafting? Again, even Warcrafts "yawn" crafting system is more innovative and useful!

Unique story lines?? Everybody is playing the same God#$% class-story! Nothing unique about it!

I was really hopeing for a Star Wars game that I could live and breathe in. Could become immersed in. Instead, I find myself spoon-fed a non-unique story in an extremely linear galaxy with cloned mechanics of an old, tired game that has already run its course.

Thanks guys! /delete game

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Should anyone wish to offer suggestions, please do use RuinGaming's compilation thread, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you!