Illum Fix Coming... WZ Fix Is NOT

Saviorofcamelot

BioWare is patching Illum on Thursday so people can start getting valor from kills again but I still haven't seen any statements from BioWare about the massive WZ exploit that causes balance issues.

I didn't know about it until a few days ago when my new 50 friend was leading our Premade and while me and my teammates waited at the fleet he was running around trying to finish his storyline so he could unlock some of the dailies.

Every few hours we got a strange "second WZ invite" and I had no idea what it was. The next morning I decided to Google it and that's when I learned what it was so I had to go back and tell the entire guild to stop traveling anywhere while attempting to PvP.

Does anyone think BioWare will fix this WZ bug?

From what I read, this bug has existed since the game launched and BioWare has made no efforts to fix it.

There could be thousands of players accidentally using this exploit each day... Doesn't that deserve high priority from the bug team?

EDIT: BioWare "encourages" people to utilize this exploit in one of their "loading screen" tops.

Edited by Saviorofcamelot

Honestly though, this bug has been in game since release. It's just that more and more people are starting to use it, so it's more widespread.

It definitely needs to be fixed, but as it stands for Bioware right now, fixing Ilum is a higher priority, and probably a lot easier to do.

Honestly though, this bug has been in game since release. It's just that more and more people are starting to use it, so it's more widespread.

It definitely needs to be fixed, but as it stands for Bioware right now, fixing Ilum is a higher priority, and probably a lot easier to do.

I just feel bad... I had no idea what was going on and I feel bad for all the other people like me who participate in this exploit without even actually meaning to. When you have a bug that is so severe that it frequently causes "accidental" exploiting... It is Game-Breaking.

Edited by Saviorofcamelot

I just feel bad... I had no idea what was going on and I feel bad for all the other people like me who participate in this exploit without even actually meaning to. When you have a bug that is so severe that it frequently causes "accidental" exploiting... It is Game-Breaking.

I travel all the time while in a PvP queue, and I have noticed no exploit...

BioWare is patching Illum on Thursday so people can start getting valor from kills again but I still haven't seen any statements from BioWare about the massive WZ exploit that causes balance issues.

I didn't know about it until a few days ago when my new 50 friend was leading our Premade and while me and my teammates waited at the fleet he was running around trying to finish his storyline so he could unlock some of the dailies.

Every few hours we got a strange "second WZ invite" and I had no idea what it was. The next morning I decided to Google it and that's when I learned what it was so I had to go back and tell the entire guild to stop traveling anywhere while attempting to PvP.

Does anyone think BioWare will fix this WZ bug?

From what I read, this bug has existed since the game launched and BioWare has made no efforts to fix it.

There could be thousands of players accidentally using this exploit each day... Doesn't that deserve high priority from the bug team?

EDIT: BioWare "encourages" people to utilize this exploit in one of their "loading screen" tops.

I don't understand.... what is the exploit?

I have gotten it before but just hit exit when it happens