The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

you guys complain a lot

Mongrul

We cry because we want attention.

im hungry, something hurts, my butt is soaking in my own excrement, etc.

some of us are learning to change our own daipers, but at some point we need food that isnt rotten or we're going to be black, bloated corpses in our cribs, and our parents are going to jail for child neglect.

Because every QQ is about the same exact thing, and every scrub who dies in a WZ (OH NO DEADED? THIS ISN'T FAIR!) comes over to the forums and posts the same exact crap over and over and over again. You can't criticize the idea of criticism when you criticize and then attempt to use it as a shield against criticism!

Is there something wrong with complaining about an issue? No.

Is there something wrong with spamming the forums with a subject that is deader than a horse? Yes.

Aha, so this thread is an attempt to educate people by holding them up to the standards of mirrors, hoping for a realization that they themselves have been acting in a way which is counterproductive to our collective goals--I get it.

do you do this in real life too?

Brilliant.

Yeah uh-huh, and when they do that, they get flamed for not doing something else. This isn't about "feedback", this is about whining. Like a neurotic housewife, you take out the garbage, she complains you didn't do the dishes. You do the dishes, she complains you didn't fix the porch railing. You fix the porch-railing, she complains you didn't make a million dollars.

Lol!!! So true.

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in the PvP forum center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for the forums, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!