Another 4 hour Downtime Ruins our Raid

Kasern

well you know... you could always raid later and go spend times with friends and family, either on line or in real life.

it's a game for a reason... come back and play later. It isn't enough to waste precious life time to whine about.

Well that's the point isn't it? We have two raid nights a week, Thursday and Saturdays from 9pm till midnight (AEST). We don't really need to play the rest of the week anymore, so we're free to spend that time with family and friends.

And I'm in class right now so I have plenty of time to waste :) CISCO ftl.

Well that's the point isn't it? We have two raid nights a week, Thursday and Saturdays from 9pm till midnight (AEST). We don't really need to play the rest of the week anymore, so we're free to spend that time with family and friends.

And I'm in class right now so I have plenty of time to waste :) CISCO ftl.

lol the point still stands... go to the local pub instead of a failed raid day?

win all around.

lol the point still stands... go to the local pub instead of a failed raid day?

win all around.

My best friend currently lives on the other side of the state, so this is our main "hang out". "Stop whining and do something else" is not constructive. I pay a monthly fee to be able to play this game. I'm tired of bioware shutting down the servers 2-3 times a week. I realize there are bugs that need to be fixed, but they need to do a better job of testing patches before implementation.

I have a life outside of this game, so when they keep "emergency" patching, it makes it difficult to schedule play time with friends. It's a little nitpicky, but being on the west coast, moving the patches back even just an hour to 1a PST would be less annoying.