Money difference PvP/PvE

Azranos

It's cost me 37.5k to repair if all my gear is <10%, and I have all columni/champion gear.

37.5k every 8-10 wipes? That's not that big of a deal. At all.

Durability has always been a money sink, and pvp has always been the exception (for the most part).

Indeed.

Its crazy how easy it is to get credits in the game.

And its not like you have to use it to buy gems or enchants, so it just stays there.

Of course it is since you PVP and dont have to pay repair bills. Thats what he has an issue with.

I'm being blunt, not dismissive here, but the last time I went into a Huttball match lasting 15 minutes (approximate time for Karagga conveyor belt fight) expecting to leave with a direct shot at 1 or more endgame items for my team was never-dang-thirty. If I score 3 wins, in a row, and they count, that's around an hour (figure 2-5 mins in a queue), for essentially 1/5-1/7th of a piece of Tier 2 endgame armor.

A more refined answer would be that folks can (and do) use WZ's to level...a lot. They need the cash they're missing to upgrade their armor/weps (outside of the WZ comm ones you can get at 20 and 40) from the GTN. They need a way to make cash to buy new skills as well.

The money available to folks that level on planets is probably 3 times that available to WZ'ers. After all, the amount of cash and loot I have ever found on Internet_Bob's freshly dead sorceror in Huttball is also exactly zero.

The solution is pretty simple. Have the raid mobs drop some credits in their chests. I can do a level 30 quest in a cave and make more money in 10 minutes than doing an entire raid (not taking repair bills in account). How is Mr. level 30 weak mob dropping 150 creds and Mr. level 50 raid mob dropping zero?