Proactive Medicine

zeroskaterMHS

Alright, so I'm in the process of writing a Matlab Function that will simulate two SCG rotations: HS spam and HS RS Rotation. The function calculates your min and max healing, heat, time, HPS, and HPH for both rotations. Min assumes no crits, while max assumes every heal is a crit.

Then the Function does a simulation that represents what you would see in game, which accounts for crits and random healing amounts between two limits, etc.

My question is about the HoT that Proactive Medicine puts on your target. Does any know exactly how this HoT works?

- Can it crit?

- If so does it crit individual ticks, or total amount and is it critting speparate from HS critting?

I just got it so my data sample is limited, But i've seen it crit the first tick of the dot and not the other 2. This seems to indicate crits are figured for each tick, though probally worth mentioning is the HS that triggered the hot itsself crit.

I just got it so my data sample is limited, But i've seen it crit the first tick of the dot and not the other 2. This seems to indicate crits are figured for each tick, though probally worth mentioning is the HS that triggered the hot itsself crit.

Alright, thanks. I will do the testing tonight to test this for sure then I'll post my findings, but what you've stated agrees with my initial thoughts.

Ok, I did 6 casts without any gear. Here's the numbers:

HS1: 777
PM: 115
PM: 173 (Crit
PM: 173 (Crit)

HS2: 972 (Crit)

HS3: 952(Crit)

HS4: 996 (Crit)

HS5: 776

HS6: 859

My Crit Percent was at exactly 50%, so 115*1.5 = 172.5.