Sprint button change signals the beginning of the end.

VinnieDaMac

i dont get why sprint isnt passive ability...

Because sometimes people want to be able to walk slowly to get to something. Be it because they have to cross a small ledge or because they want to jump to a spot that requires precision control to get to. Letting a person turn off sprint allows them to do this.

This is the beginning of the dumbing down of SWTOR. Oooooohhh is the Spring button too hard for you??? Maybe you should go back to WoW, let the adults play a REAL game. I mean srsly do you guys die THAT often?! If so, then just stop being bad!!!

What's next after this? A Looking For Dungeon tool?? Pretty soon we won't even need a sprint button because we won't even need to leave the fleet! I guarantee you that people will quit this game in droves if a LFD tool is implement because the community will go down the toilet, just look at WoW as proof of how bad the community has gotten now. The SWTOR community right now is probably the best MMO community out there, just read through the forums here and you'll realize this.

Also, do NOT implement macros!!, you've already removed the need to press the sprint button, if you implement macros, the game might as well be playing with itself and we, as players, might as well go watch the original six star wars movies!!

Hey bro.. Hate to break this to ya but swtor devs have already stated they are working on a lfd tool!

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.