Can induction work without Surging charge up?

StrifedRevan

According to the patch notes, no:

Deception

Induction: Now requires the Surging Charge skill to be purchased and requires that Surging Charge is active in order to trigger the Induction buff. This skill now also triggers from Assassinate.

Surging charge must be active to trigger Induction.

screw it, gonna test it out myself, if it fails next respec is like 200k -.-

You're required to spend points to pick up Surging Charge for the 30% crit dmg buff, but I don't think Surging Charge needs to be active. At 100k to 200k, really should just wait a week or so to let it come down a bit.

Ah, I didn't realize there was a passive +Crit increase on Maul that goes along with Induction... apologies for my early comment.

From the wording, I'd think the +crit for Maul would work regardless of stance, but I couldn't say for sure.

The 30% crit bonus should still apply regardless of stance, but I honestly don't think it's worth going up the Deception tree to get it if you are spec'ed Madness and using Lightning Charge. It's not worth losing Creeping Terror. 13 points into Deception is very costly when you're not going to be using Surging Charge. Edited by jkcheng

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.