Weapon View,Crystal Colors, Ships

Original_Dragos

Weapon Previews -- I wish you could fix the weapon preview ability (Ctrl + Left click) It's hard to choose an item from quest rewards by just the tiny icon. I am trying to get a less bulky generic looking lightsaber, and its hard to find without wasting time and quest rewards. Also every other item seems to work ... what happend to the weapons?

Lightsaber colors -- Please add more color options (Silver/Grey, white, black, gold, orange, purple, etc.) You dont even need to add new crystal nodes, maybe make them with like current colors just combind the colors to make new ones. ie. (red + blue = purple) And maybe like more of one crystal makes it different (red + blue + green + yellow = White/Black ) or something. If this is added or adapted I am sure everyone will take advantage of this awesome change.

Ship customization -- Add ship color or style customization. Red is ok for a Jedi ship but I want black or grey or something or maybe even a different look all together instead of the fat hammerhead shark look. I know its a lot to ask, but other games have done it and they were no where near as great as this game is or has the potential to be. I really do want that Imperal agents sleek silver ship.... even though i am a Jedi. Maybe i can pay someone to get one for me? or win it in a game of chance? ;)

Weapon Previews -- I wish you could fix the weapon preview ability (Ctrl + Left click) It's hard to choose an item from quest rewards by just the tiny icon. I am trying to get a less bulky generic looking lightsaber, and its hard to find without wasting time and quest rewards. Also every other item seems to work ... what happend to the weapons?

Lightsaber colors -- Please add more color options (Silver/Grey, white, black, gold, orange, purple, etc.) You dont even need to add new crystal nodes, maybe make them with like current colors just combind the colors to make new ones. ie. (red + blue = purple) And maybe like more of one crystal makes it different (red + blue + green + yellow = White/Black ) or something. If this is added or adapted I am sure everyone will take advantage of this awesome change.

Ship customization -- Add ship color or style customization. Red is ok for a Jedi ship but I want black or grey or something or maybe even a different look all together instead of the fat hammerhead shark look. I know its a lot to ask, but other games have done it and they were no where near as great as this game is or has the potential to be. I really do want that Imperal agents sleek silver ship.... even though i am a Jedi. Maybe i can pay someone to get one for me? or win it in a game of chance? ;)

Yes, i would have to see that fixed aswell

Well there plenty of threads about a custom color stone, a stone where the player can pick the color it wants, it seems like everyone would like to see more colors or a custom color stone, use search on the forum and lets all start posting in one thread about the color stones i'm sure bioware will take more notice about them then. (so again yes i agree, more colors or a custom color stone pls

Good god no, i don't want to color or customze my space ship if that happens i never gonna play the game like it needs to be played lolz i'm probably gonna keep changing the ship hahaha, anyways imo a to big of a job for the team at this time.

sorry that i use so much color, but that's why its there for yes :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.