Dungeon Finder

I'm a sentinel and as a pure dps class its almost impossible to find a group by simply posting DPS LFG HM FP in general chat

BUT if i group that healer thats doing so in general chat, i can easily, within 10mins, form a group and go to the instance, even if im not in a guild and do not have many people on my friend list... how ? easily, use the /who tool !

once i have a tank or a healer, i just /who class 50, prepare a generic "hi are you tank spec ? if so want to run Y FP ?" and send it to the first 20 on the list who arent in a FP or an ops !

Also means i can form a group with the most diverse composition possible (the 4 classes being present) to minimize wasted loot. Once i have tank and healer, finding a spare dps is so easy heh...

If a dps can do it, you can bet a healer or a tank can !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

We realize you are looking for an update, however we already have had many threads on this subject. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFD and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread. Thank you for your understanding.