@Ilum

Irishbrewed

You had a moment, unfortunately that's all it was. Just a moment.

Weird thing was they kept coming back in range of the turrets, so that moment turned in to about 15-20 moments... was great fun. I bet it will be tonight too, cant wait!

Weird thing was they kept coming back in range of the turrets, so that moment turned in to about 15-20 moments... was great fun. I bet it will be tonight too, cant wait!

That's great man, you guys might actually find some use in Ilum, unfortunately on most servers this isn't the case. I'm on a high pop server and finding pubs is like fishing for bass. And the ones that do come out just wanna kill trade to get there boring daily/weekly done in a timely manner... It takes pubs at least a couple weeks to get their weekly done on my server. Sad sad design.

That's great man, you guys might actually find some use in Ilum, unfortunately on most servers this isn't the case. I'm on a high pop server and finding pubs is like fishing for bass. And the ones that do come out just wanna kill trade to get there boring daily/weekly done in a timely manner... It takes pubs at least a couple weeks to get their weekly done on my server. Sad sad design.

I got out there about 30 min after it really started heating up so i only got to 129 of 150 for the weekly.. all my other buddies finished theirs.