In ONE WORD, Sum Up How You Feel About SWTOR Presently

StrikeOfLight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because two of my threads run along the same train of thought, I added a link to my "Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO" thread. A link can now be found in the original post.

Enjoy, and be sure to check it out. It has statistics, pie-charts, and opinions from more than 1,000 people! :)

Edited by StrikeOfLight

You realise a tiny percentage of the players frequent the forums.

Out of this tiny percentage, the majority of them are disgruntled.

So to sum up how these disgruntled/burnt out players are in 1 word (in my eyes), here it is:

HILARIOUS

You realise a tiny percentage of the players frequent the forums.

Out of this tiny percentage, the majority of them are disgruntled.

So to sum up how these disgruntled/burnt out players are in 1 word (in my eyes), here it is:

HILARIOUS

I don't care. Not with THIS thread, anyways. I made this thread for fun, and I think a lot of people are having fun reading and responding to it.

As for the other thread I have made, it is a completely different story. That other thread is much more precise in measuring votes with graphs and such and deals with the same topic albeit in a much more sophisticated way, here is my response:

This website has both fanboys and haters. From careful observation of counting over 1000 votes by hand and reading through each one, I can tell you that I am convinced people who LIKE the game and people who DISLIKE the game are in exactly equal portions on this website.

Also, consider this: Most people who don't like the game end up unsubscribing, deleting the game, and never give this website a second glance. However, those who DO play the game and love it intensely often come to the website to chat and because they are linked to it through their account name.

Case and point: The people on this website who think the game is satisfactory and the people who do not think the game is satisfactory at this point are 50% each on this website.

To say there are more of either is folly.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

disappointed.

There's so much potential, as yet unrealised. So many features missing. Ranging from the simple ones (such as a /roll feature), to missing bigger features such as day/night cycles and swimming, to unfullfilling and shallow activities such as the crafting and space combat systems.

Edited by Tarka