Datacrons I Give UP

Elviran

I've had pretty good luck getting them and have almost all of them. I've learned that walking instead of running can be essential to position yourself for a jump, for those that require it. But, they don't all require Mario jumping. There are a few that are a 2 man op, which is interesting. And... then there are a few that require a special object or special travel. Love the ones on Ald in particular.

While the individual datacrons do add up, they aren't necessary. However, I have found the shards you need to make the matrix cube are very important at 50. I prefer an augmented Matrix cube to campaign cubes at this point. If you are not into datacrons at least get the shards that are appropriate for you class. Once you equip the Matrix cube I think you will find it well worth the trouble.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There would have been a lot of time and effort put into placing the datacrons where they would be difficult to get to and testing that it is actually possible to get to them.

I like going after datacrons and, if possible, figuring out how to get to them myself. I've managed to do that for a few of the slightly easier ones.

I find it really weird that for some datacrons the first time I try to get them I get so frustrated and it takes me 20 tries, but after that I get it in like 2, I think there are some tricks that make a lot of the jumping easier. Turn sprint/walk on or off, jump at angles, do it when you aren't getting lots of lag ;)