annihilation new stat priority right?

SuperQ

so now for annihilation the centurion vindicator's lightsaber is useless since crit is more important than power. i am thinking it's no use getting the centurion one right?

stats on it are:

278-417 dps

68str

120end

40exp

68power

556 force power

the saber i have right now is

271-407 dps

94str

75end

17exp

8power

52crit

543 force power

so now for annihilation the centurion vindicator's lightsaber is useless since crit is more important than power. i am thinking it's no use getting the centurion one right?

stats on it are:

278-417 dps

68str

120end

40exp

68power

556 force power

the saber i have right now is

271-407 dps

94str

75end

17exp

8power

52crit

543 force power

i wouldnt call it useless. just because our bleed crit chance got reduced it doesnt mean we need to dump all of our points into one stat. if you can upgrade go for it. it will increase your damage and expertise.

i wouldnt call it useless. just because our bleed crit chance got reduced it doesnt mean we need to dump all of our points into one stat. if you can upgrade go for it. it will increase your damage and expertise.

It didn't. Our Bleed Crit DAMAGE got nerfed.

They stated it would be an overall dps increase. And this may be true for a lvl 30 in green leveling gear but once you hit 50 and have any sort of set... it's a clear 5-10% dps nerf. Which is a fairly insane nerf. I know it has plenty of the marauders on my server ruffled up.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=280370

here's the link to my post with the numbers.

Ninja Nerfs are NOT cool.

They straight up lied in patch notes.

He never said buffed, he clearly said reduced, which means he understands it was a nerf not a buff.

As for what saber to use, I would think that the min/max damage of the weapon is more important than any stat attached to it.

Edited by AGoldCrayon