Why does Force Kick suck?

Sabercron

First off you're talking about Savage Kick.

Here's why it doesn't work. Have you seen the damage it puts out? Really have you looked at it? They're the strongest attacks in the game, and all classes get them. Now imagine yourself in PvP and you get stunned. 2 people use Savage Kick or whatever they have on you. It cost them nothing to use and it's instant. You now lost over half your health in less than 2 seconds. See the problem?

Also they don't work on bosses because of the same scenario as above. They're meant to just give you a bit of a boost. Just like Heroic Moments. Bosses, elites, and PvP should be challenging and hard and not dumbed down to stun+kick spam

It's not meant to work in pvp. Which I honestly think is ridiculous... You can use it immediately after force jump, or use it with force crush. Jaesa has an AOE smash that slows targets which allows you to use it for awhile.

EDIT: Strongest attack in the game? Not at all... doesn't it only top out at 1300 or so on strong targets? I think you are thinking of pommel strike which can hit VERY hard.

Edited by SillyTurtle

I just came back to correct myself, yeah Savage Kick. And I know how it works and when I can use it. Ok so like wow everyone has a skill that is not useable fair enough. Still doesn't mean it is great. Tone down the dps, and let me use it nerfed in pvp. Problem solved.

They should just make Savage Kick and all similar attacks work on all enemies, just scale the damage down with each enemy level, the strongest damage being on standard enemies, and the weakest being on champion/boss level enemies.