Screenshots with Print Screen?

LucentBeam

At first, when I would do Print Screen, it would just take an all black image.

For a brief couple of days, it randomly started working.

Since that, it's so dodgy that for something like every 20 attempts, only 1 will actually take a picture.

Any ideas on the problem? It's annoying me because I've missed some great cutscene moments.

yea it will. i have done it many times. you don't need to hide the ui. its a computer preference that he is having an issue with.

During cut-scenes? I've yet to have a screenshot actually take during a cut-scene if the UI is visible. I know others have gotten it to work, but it simply doesn't work for me.

During cut-scenes? I've yet to have a screenshot actually take during a cut-scene if the UI is visible. I know others have gotten it to work, but it simply doesn't work for me.

It has worked for me in the past until everything suddenly stopped working altogether.

I didn't change any setting so I am just stumped. :(

Also... what I did to get it to even start to take the black screens in the first place was to manually unmap and remap the print screen button in game, but now even repeating that process won't make it do anything.

Edited by LucentBeam

• 1 year later...

I don't get black screens but I do get faulty key presses. Like I press the button but no screenshot is saved to my documents. It's there on the clipboard if I want to open MSpaint and paste it, but not saved automatically in my documents/swtor/screenshots

Even when I mash my print screen button 20 times, it may only register once and

When it finally does work, there also appears to be some delay before you can take the next screenshot.

Edited by Falensawino