Just another post about unsubcribing bc of FPS issues.

Noctarian

Bioware has made a fantastic game.

That being said, I have unsubscribed because yet another patch has gone by and I still have FPS issues.

I should not have FPS issues with a 3.09 i7, nvidia gtx 460, 6 GB ram, 30gb ssd and 1tb alternate hd.

Bioware has made it clear they don't care about those of us still having these types of issues. After a myriad of suggested fixes, none have worked.

Take care

No. Simply because I will return if they fix my FPS issues.

Please do. Since the issue is occurring with some systems and not others it has to be tied to optimizing the client. I can understanding not wanting to slosh through the poor FPS performance until Bioware fixes it, and they will.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We ask that you please see this thread regarding performance issues in our customer service section of the forums.

A Note on General Performance Issues

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.