Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Survivability got nerfed after 1.1.2?

KenzoPrime

It'd be exciting if we had a combat log so we didn't actually have to settle for "it feels like" polls as our best bet. In other games, this would be laughed off the front page. In TOR, it's the only hope.

SWTOR can't have a combat log. If it did, we would find out within days just how many freakishly bugged abilities and talents there are in this game, and prove in no time flat which classes are OP.

Can't have that. No combat log. That way we always go by feel and anecdotal evidence, and Bioware can pretty much do as they please.

Why am I so jaded? Sigh. Can't wait for Mass Effect 3 demo next week, I'll take a nice long break from this piece of junk and give serious thought to not coming back.

The patch notes also said they made further improved response time for ability activation requests, especially in low-framerate situations.

That may result in a damage increase for some people who were experiencing problems with this issue before the patch.

SWTOR can't have a combat log. If it did, we would find out within days just how many freakishly bugged abilities and talents there are in this game, and prove in no time flat which classes are OP.

Can't have that. No combat log. That way we always go by feel and anecdotal evidence, and Bioware can pretty much do as they please.

Why am I so jaded? Sigh. Can't wait for Mass Effect 3 demo next week, I'll take a nice long break from this piece of junk and give serious thought to not coming back.

^^This.

Expertise DR formula seems to have been changed as well.

Full champ prior to patch except belt/bracers/1 relic (matrix shard instead) and a centurion earpiece; 10.67%

Logged in today, and it is saying 10.19%.

And i upgraded my earpiece to Champ, too.

So... formula was slightly altered to fall off faster, i'd say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.