Rated PvP/8-Man PvP groups.

BurnsTwoThree

So is there any word on when we should be getting Rated PvP or at least allow guilds to queue up with 8-players?

Main reason being, after you do your dailies/weeklies you're stuck queueing against hopefully another pre-made in order to have a good game. But even this wouldn't help as the team with the better pugs usually wins the game. I know it is not just me when I say that I want both Rated PvP and the ability to queue with 8 people so I do not have to deal with terrible pug players anymore.

Of course people are going to complain that the pug groups will just lose even more. I apologize that you've been stuck in the bottom at this game, and every game you play in but this game will be no different. So either find yourself a good guild to play with, or take the twenty minutes it takes to play your class properly and start to become decent player.

-----------------------

I personally have been lucky enough to play in a Huttball premade with Four 4-man groups and it was the most exciting game I've played yet. There were 5 Battlemasters and 3 War Heros on our team. And the other team had 6 Battlemasters and 2 War Heros. Needless to say everyone had gear, everyone knew how to play their class.

Two words that would describe the experience would have to be INTENSELY FUN!

This was especially true as most of the problems lower end players are constantly complaining about were not present other than Rage Spec'd Juggernauts hitting for 6K+ on Light Armor.

Implement 8 Man Warzones and Rated Warzones along with giving Sorcerer Heals a personal defensive cooldown would be ideal, while buffing the other heals to be as competitive in numbers. A large number of players who are any decent at this game (PvP-wise) on my server are taking a break waiting for these implements.

Edited by BurnsTwoThree