Number one reason to stay with ToR

seanisawake

i play swtor for the hot chicks. Nothing like walking into a bar, siddling up to a 10 who is shunning other advances and drop the knowledge that i have a master jedi on hyperspace cannon.

Works every time.

Thanks billy dee!

10/10

When Mists of Pandaria drops all of the more mature players will realize WoW has went down the drain and is now made for kids. By this time all the bugs will be ironed out and ToR will a content rich MMO with lots to do.

Would you rather have 3 50s now? Or level a year from now? up to you.

Who the heck plays WoW anymore? Seriously, I am not making an argument for this game, but WoW was a dead end game long before the mention of this expansion. Try going back to the release of Burning Crusade if you want to talk about the recognition of WoW turning into nothing more than a pointless grind with no challenge or reward for effort.

If people want to be disappointed with MMO's, they shouldn't be using WoW as the judge of it, that game started its death rattle the moment the original devs left Blizzard right before its release.

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is more of a discussion of another game, we're closing it for being off-topic. Thanks for understanding!